Welcome to Assassins Creed Clan
have fun and enjoy !
Welcome to Assassins Creed Clan
have fun and enjoy !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-AC Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaizen_zyr
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
kaizen_zyr

-AC Introduction Empty
PostSubject: -AC Introduction   -AC Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

-AC Introduction Introb11

-AC Introduction Spacer10Assasins Creed is a clan originally created for "War of Ninja" game, the clan name was originated from the great game which is Assassin's Creed, this clan was made for fun and belongingness, we all aim high to rise at the top, but the most important thing that we all Assassins have are our loyalty, respect, and friendship to each one of us.

"You may consider us as your enemy, but yet you are still our brother" !!!

-AC Introduction Spacer10Assasins Creed is a clan led by me, kaizen_zyr and kreed_assasin, this clan is not just an ordinary clan for we are composed with families and friends, together with all the Assassins, we reach the top of the ladder, currently we are #2 in War of Ninja Clan Ladder.

Members of -AC are also known as "Assassins", we are everywhere in the arena and also in the forum, and as you can see, Assassins, are dominating the Arena so far, so beware, we are here, youll be the next to be assassinated !!!XD

Back to top Go down
https://ac-won.board-directory.net
ShadowPein
-AC Captain
-AC Captain
ShadowPein

-AC Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: -AC Introduction   -AC Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
kreed_assasin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
kreed_assasin

-AC Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: -AC Introduction   -AC Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

ShadowPein wrote:
Yeah bounce

lol!
Great to see our top assassin back!! -AC have had alot of the best arena fighters in War Of Ninja and i must say shadowpein you have been the top in my books!! As i can honestly say that you were the only one i have never bbeaten in the arena. It has been a honour to have you, and be part of the same team!! cheers

P.S We have only fought twice, and you have beaten me both times!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowPein
-AC Captain
-AC Captain
ShadowPein

-AC Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: -AC Introduction   -AC Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm

kreed_assasin wrote:

Great to see our top assassin back!! -AC have had alot of the best arena fighters in War Of Ninja and i must say shadowpein you have been the top in my books!! As i can honestly say that you were the only one i have never bbeaten in the arena. It has been a honour to have you, and be part of the same team!! cheers

P.S We have only fought twice, and you have beaten me both times!!

Kkk thx... When the time comes you will get your revenge Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-AC Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: -AC Introduction   -AC Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-AC Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Assassin's Creed :: Introduction-
Jump to: