Welcome to Assassins Creed Clan
have fun and enjoy !
Welcome to Assassins Creed Clan
have fun and enjoy !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kreed Welcomes all!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kreed_assasin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
kreed_assasin

Kreed Welcomes all! Empty
PostSubject: Kreed Welcomes all!   Kreed Welcomes all! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 am

Welcome, i am -AC co leader, alongside Kaizen_zyr, maker of all -AC's graphics, and this brand new clan site!
I would like to show my thanks to Kaizen, and all -AC members, Garfino members, and Origen members.
I hope our alliance becomes the biggest thing this game has seen and extends their greatfulness to all War Of Ninja players!!
Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Altaire
-AC Member
-AC Member

PostSubject: Re: Kreed Welcomes all!   Kreed Welcomes all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm

kreed_assasin wrote:
Welcome, i am -AC co leader, alongside Kaizen_zyr, maker of all -AC's graphics, and this brand new clan site!
I would like to show my thanks to Kaizen, and all -AC members, Garfino members, and Origen members.
I hope our alliance becomes the biggest thing this game has seen and extends their greatfulness to all War Of Ninja players!!
Welcome!!

LONG LIVE ASSASSINS CREED!!!! wooshoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowPein
-AC Captain
-AC Captain
ShadowPein

PostSubject: Re: Kreed Welcomes all!   Kreed Welcomes all! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 pm

kreed_assasin wrote:
Welcome!!

i m with you man!
Back to top Go down
B0D3

PostSubject: Re: Kreed Welcomes all!   Kreed Welcomes all! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:18 am

Hi everybody, Im Shadowpein's brother, B0D3. I began this game at the very open of the servers. And now I'm back ^^ I'm a lover of Strategy Games, and I apreciate everything that is related with intelligence. Now that I've just show myself to all of you, I'm going back to the game, aiming the top.
Its a big pleasure to make part of this clan.
If anyone needs me, don't hesitate to ask.
B0D3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kreed Welcomes all!   Kreed Welcomes all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kreed Welcomes all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -AC Community :: Forum Introduction-
Jump to: